Monday, June 20, 2011

To be honest...

I have still been having the brain dump problems. I don't know why I can't have my brain work in chronological or linear order. It tends to go off into tangents.
One of the main reasons I started this blog is because of a bad experience with a doctor. She belittled me due to not losing any weight between appointments. I will do an in depth post about this appointment at a later date.
I honestly think that doctors or any one else should not belittle you for being who you are. I'm fat. I've gotten to the point that if someone doesn't like it that is on them. Yes, I am trying to be healthy. That doesn't mean my size has anything to do with it. If you are seeing this blog I am sure you have seen others that point out exactly this fact and back it up. I will probably also say why size (any size) does not equal being healthy or not being healthy. There is no magic way you can look at someone and know someones health. There are many people that think they can, but they are wrong.
I hope that you, my dear readers, will continue to read my posts. I know it isn't easy to be different from what society deems normal but, my dear readers, I hope that you know that I am one person that thinks everyone is beautiful due to their differences from the 'norm'. Keep being you

No comments:

Post a Comment